Feb 13, 2012

Weekend Inspiration: New York Fashion Week Inspiration

I spent most of the weekend watching events and reading about the amazing inspirations from New York Fashion Week not to mention ending the weekend with some great Grammy Red Carpet lovelies as well..

So today's Weekend Inspiration pairs some of my favorites from these Fashion inspired moments with interior design schemes that share the same color palette..


jill stuart / sheila bridges via elle decor

betsy brown / diane von fustenberg

diane von fustenberg / house of turquoise

house beautiful / diane von fustenberg

jill stuart / kelly hoppen
I definitely see a recurring color pick .. besides the blacks or solid colors, I really am loving the navys paired with the dark purple/fuschia.

I am starting to think about my trip to Los Angeles next week, as I get ready to attend the Design Bloggers Conference, the next couple of weeks are going to be very exciting and busy weeks, so I will do my best to bring you creative and interesting posts.

Until tomorrow, wishing you a great start to your week.

4 comments:

  1. Great pairings - fashion week is inspirational in so many ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just such a wonderful post. Love all your inspirations, both fashion and design. The turquoise had me at Hello... SO need to redo my home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, so beautiful! Great pairings: I am so going to pin these!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Regina, Quintessence and Franziska for your comments..
    and yes please do PIN away !

    ReplyDelete

@Dec-a-Porter we love to hear from you ...Please share your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...